Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm getting worse at this, not better

So, I thought that, with time, blogging would be easy, or I would like doing it a lot, so I would do it more. I like blogging, but I was wrong about it getting easier. Over the last few days, I've been thinking I should post some more pictures about what's been going on at our house: the new light fixture in the kitchen and the new ceiling fan (with a light) in the living room; the newly painted baby boy room; the fun flower bed that actually gives some color and charm to our front yard; or even a picture of Kelsea, who is now 8 months pregnant. But I haven't gotten to any of those things.

So leave a comment on what you'd like to see and/or hear about, or maybe say "don't muddle up the pictures with your words, just let us see what's happening," and I will try to oblige. I guess what I'm saying is I want more positive feedback. Tell me, people; what do the people want?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything! But I am especially interested in seeing pictures of you guys! We never get to see you... and really, I don't think I have even met your kids... one day! :)

randivon said...

I like stories, with a few pictures. But, I am not all about the pictures... I really like to actually know what is going on in your daily life... silly stuff like what you had for dinner or cute things your girls say or do. That is what I like on blogs. :-)

Unknown said...

I agree with everyone! I would love to see Kelsea with a tummy, and I love any pics of my nieces, of course. I'm not really sure I care too much about how cute you are, Dee.

I also love to hear about the little, cute things. The things that demonstrate that your little family is as darling and as weird as mine!

Debbi said...

Let's see... I'd like some pictures of Kelsea... sorry you are just going to have to model for a few pics. Family pictures... pictures of your cute girls... house updates...stories... okay I guess all that has been said. We just want to keep up with what's going on so when we do see you next we won't be strangers. :)

Bonnie said...

Hey! Finally found your blog--and I know what you mean about keeping up with stuff--I totally skipped Christmas--but I'd love to see pics of you guys, especially the kids (yeah, you guys are great too, but it's all about the kids!). The girls are so cute and I can't wait to see new baby pictures!

Erin said...

We want pictures of everything! Well, mostly your cute children... but I would tolerate a picture of yourself now and again I suppose. Funny happenings, milestones, anniversary stories, birthday parties, holiday events, etc. Yeah, everything. I want to feel like we are BFF.