Thursday, February 19, 2009

two pics and a story

This is us before church a week or so ago. I take the time after my Sunday morning meeting, but before it's time to go, while we're all in our Sunday best, to take some pictures. This one came out well.


So did this one, which is from the week before.
Holly likes to have her picture taken. Kelsea doesn't. We will be lucky to get another picture of her before the baby is born.
Kelsea told me a funny story about Holly and Mia the other day. Holly was wearing her flower girl veil, pretending to be a bride, and told Mia to get married with her. Mia answered very nonchalantly, "um, no thanks."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Kelsea that someday her kids are gonna wonder what she looked like pregnant...she should do one or two more pics...hopefully within days of delivery. That way, she'll also be grateful for how trim she looks in comparison afterward!

Though I admit that I don't think I'm very photogenic and therefore do not enjoy having my picture taken either!

Debbi said...

Cute pictures and a great story. I love how kids can be so blunt and get away with it.

18 more days until #3!!! I can't believe that! Time flies when you are in your own little world. Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes according to plan.

Highland Hussy said...

I like the family pics! Tell Kelsea to get over herself already and post a comment of her tiny baby bump! I regret not having more of when I was pregnant (btw, she looked great when I saw her last...I had no clue she was pregnant til you guys posted it!)
Conrats and post more photos! your girls are too cute to pass up on the photo ops!