Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kelsea is Happy to be turning 30

Well I am turning 30.  I don't want to.  It sounds old.  I am trying to be positive about it so I created a list of why  I am happy to celebrate my 30th Birthday.
1.  30 years and still no cavities
2.  I finally have my own car
3.  I weigh less than what my drivers license says
4.  Maybe people won't tell me I look 15 any more
5.  It's an excuse not to cook or clean
6.  I can go on a shopping spree for new clothes
7.  Maybe now I look old enough to have 3 kids
8.  cake
9.  presents
10.  ice cream
11. It's better than turning 40 or 50 or 60
12.  owning a house
13.  Dee is finally done with school
14.  I am married to my best friend who still thinks I am hot
15.  getting to stay home with my 3 kids
16.  watching Holly excel in school
17.  Having Mia run around me singing "Mom is the Best!" over and over again
18.  Jay's slobbery kisses
19.  I finally have something I can blog about

No comments: