Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hey Dee, Your Blog Looks Girly!

This is Kelsea writing this blog.  I know I never write blogs.  Today I spent a long time figuring out how to improve the look of our blog.  I was very happy with how it turned out and I was excited to show Dee.  But Dee wasn't very happy or excited about it.  He says it looks girly.  He says that it's fine but that means that now I have to actually contribute to the blogs.  He doesn't want everyone to think that he is the one who made his blog all girly.  He was sad to see his boring blog title with the words "That one blog" changed to a frilly picture with no words, although he did like the picture of us.  So let me know what you think of the new and improved blog.  Is it a keeper or should it go back to how it was before?

6 comments:

Emily B said...

My vote is keep it.

Unknown said...

I like it. I really like the pictures that are along the side...they weren't there before, were they? Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Amy said...

Whoa. This is ... different. J/k. Welcome to the blogospheres Kelsea.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Hi Kelsea, I have visited this blog a few times. I really like what you've done with it! So girly. Poor Dee.

I had no idea you turned 30!!!! Who said you could grow up? Are you really only 2 years younger than me? How did I not know that? Anyway, happy birthday!

Debbi said...

I like the new look too. The good news is that it's not permanent and it will probably change in a few months anyway.

I know I'm a little late too but Happy Birthday Kelsea!! Turning 30 is great! At least that's what I'm hoping for. :)

Molly said...

I love all the new pictures!