Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


Ok, so I'm slacking on those Christmas pictures. I have pictures of the Christmas tree, pictures of snow, pictures of Christmas lights on our house, and pictures of Christmas lights on our house in the snow. Plus, pictures of the big snowman we made when it snowed about four inches last Wednesday. But I'm not going to post any of those pictures. Kelsea put some on her Facebook page, and I linked the album on my Facebook wall (something like that, you can see them on my Facebook page too, is the point). So maybe I'll go against my better judgment and do a slideshow. And if anyone wants to clue me in on how to make a collage of nine or so pictures in a nice grid, I'm all ears (if not, maybe I'll google it).

Anyway, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope the holiday is calm, pleasant, enjoyable, and at least a little bit spiritual.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Same to you, little brother! Merry Christmas, and may Santa spoil you and your housefull just rotten enough! Love ya!!!

randivon said...

Merry Christmas my friends! Your girls are adorable. May your Christmas be great and happy and fun and all that good stuff!

Highland Hussy said...

Merry Christmas! Your girls look so pretty in their dresses!!! Can you email me your address?
prettyprincess080@hotmail.com

Molly said...

Cute little girls you have there, Dee!

Becca said...

Just browsing through some of your recent posts and if you look at my blog I have some fun collages. I use Picasa 3 to do them. Its a free google program you can download. Thanks to Katie for showing me that one. If your interested my address is trnlgolightly.blogspot.com