Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I looked at my pictures to see what I could blog about

It's true. Admit it. You like blogs better when they include pictures. So here's what we've been doing.

I think it was two weekends ago when we finally finished our kitchen ceiling. I had to sand, prime, and paint. It was dusty, dirty work.


The original picture will show you what the original light looked like, which was a monstrosity. It was so big that the cabinet doors would hit it and not open all the way.


Kelsea will no doubt appreciate the picture of her from last April.
She'll also be upset with me for using the picture below, since she thinks the lighting was wrong.

It was night, so there's no light from the window, but I think it looks good. And she hasn't taken a picture since then. Also, I added the handles to all the cabinet doors. The clean white ceiling and the brushed nickel handles make the kitchen look cleaner and newer. We bought all the handles almost a year ago, so Kelsea was pretty happy to finally have those on there. Oh, I also changed the horrible dirty outlet and switch to new clean white ones. So much better.
Maybe this will motivate Kelsea to take the picture she wants me to post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good...Big improvement. I'm sure Kelsea is thrilled with the completion of the project!

Debbi said...

Awesome job! I hear ceilings are a real pain to do anything with. Looks nice though.