Monday, August 4, 2008

What are you looking at?

So, this picture is small. At least that's the size I selected. I'm trying to figure out the best way to post pictures. Because, for the most part, that's what people want to see, right? Especially some people I know who are named Erin. She told me, I'm not making it up. Anyway, I guess I have to give the people what they want.

Also, totally unrelated, my family was asked to sing for the High Priest Fireside of our stake conference in a couple weeks. So yesterday we were practicing and Holly kept suggesting songs she knew. Mostly Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I suggested Row, Row, Row Your Boat, since it can be sung as a round. Well, then I had the brilliant idea to sing the first line over and over while the others sang verses. Then, I had the even more brilliant idea that we should each sing only one line, all at the same time only once. So we did. I thought it sounded pretty good. And funny, so Holly and I were laughing pretty hysterically. Then we moved on.

Oh, and the picture I'm posting is of Mia at Matt's wedding. I like the picture.

3 comments:

Brandon Camp said...

I struggle with the picture thing too, but I think Erin is right, it makes a big difference. I'm more of a big picture kinda guy.

Congrats on making the jump into the blogosphere! Thanks for linking to my blog...I'm sure it will drive tons of traffic there!

Erin said...

oooo... I like that... I tell you to do something and you did it! Now, I command you to put pictures on your side bar.

If only Daniel was so easy to control...

P.S. With kids that cute, you are going to have to post more than one picture! :)

Erin said...

AND... I am a label to your post!! That's too funny.